The Fawn conversion kit turns the Fawn crib into a day-bed style toddler bed.
Made to accommodate US, CANADIAN, AUSTRALIAN and KOREAN cribs. Conversion kits for other markets (Europe, China) are available from your local retailer
- Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards
- Easy to assemble by one person
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Greenguard Gold certified
- Converts back to Fawn Crib simply by replacing a crib side panel
- Comfortable sleeping for your child from birth until age 6
- Mattress must be at least 27 1/4"W x 51 5/8"L and 4-6" thick
Delivery will be curbside and white-glove service is not available at this time.
Please note: these size chart should be used as a guide.
All bodies are different sizes and shapes and do not necessarily fit into these categories. When in doubt, size up or message us with any questions.