Store Hours / Contact Us
In-Store Shopping + Store/Curbside Pick-up Hours
Monday 10:30 - 6
Tuesday 10:30 - 6
Thursday 10:30 - 6
Friday 10 - 6
Saturday 10 - 6
MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED REGARDLESS OF GOVERNMENT MANDATES
IN-STORE SAFE SHOPPING
- We are OPEN for in-store shopping and no appointment needed unless you are wanting an in-depth gear consultation (see below).
- A REAL face mask or cover is required for anyone over 2 years to enter the store (not provided) No mesh masks permitted
- Please sanitize hands as you enter the store (provided), or wash hands
- Appointments maybe limited to 45 minutes, depending on the day
- As much as we love having children here playing, at this time they are only permitted as long as they are in a carrier or stroller, or old enough to adhere to strict safety rules and we ask that you please prevent them from touching anything. Sorry :( We have also removed all play toys at this time to limit risk of contamination. Thank you for understanding!
- Curbside/Drive-by Pick-Up: After you have received notification that your order is ready, message us via CHAT from our website to let us know you are coming (include order name and/or order #) and again when you are about to pull up. Stop in the LEFT lane in front of the store so you are not blocking the street car, and we will run it out to you. PLEASE SEE STORE HOURS FIRST
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR
- Registry Setup - PLEASE give 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule
- Free Car Seat Install - Limited at this time and appointment required. We are also happy to assist virtually as needed.
APPOINTMENTS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR
- Gear Demo / In-Depth Product "Consultation" (In-store or Virtual)
- $45 Deposit Required - purchase HERE.
- You can use this deposit towards your purchase that day, or a gift card for future use.
- Cancellations with 48 hours notice or more can be rescheduled.
BOOKING APPOINTMENTS - Please understand we have limited appointments daily, as well as limited staff, that we bring in for your appointment. When you cancel at the last moment this does impact our ability to serve everyone well during this time.
- Book appointment via Facebook HERE or message us via CHAT if you do not have Facebook
Appointments will be for two people only from each party (if you have children please see above "safe shopping" message
Insta Message: https://www.instagram.com/poshbabypdx/
Facebook Message: https://www.facebook.com/poshbabystore
Address: 916 NW 10th Ave, Portland OR 97209
I have had such wonderful experiences shopping here! I purchased a stroller in Nov. 2019 and before deciding to buy it, we were able to take the floor model outside for a spin, and were even able to try folding it up and putting it in our trunk, to make sure it'd fit. They even had these weighted sacks to put in the stroller, to stimulate baby weight while pushing it around. Super helpful! We tested it out several months before deciding to buy it, and we felt zero pressure from the staff the day we tested it. We appreciated that so much, and it led us to ultimately buy it there, and we've been so happy to continue to support them since!
Our recent car seat purchase was phenomenal. I bought convertible car seats online for our twins, to pick up in store. I made an appointment to have them installed (included in the purchase) and it was so smooth. I told her where I wanted the seats installed, and when she was almost done with the second one, I panicked, because I realized the second seat location wasn't going to work for us. She was so kind and patient with me, and talked me through my concerns. Once we figured out that it needed to move one seat over, she happily switched it for me, and even said if I decided later that I wanted them rearranged and wanted her help, I could just come back and she'd do it for me.
You won't regret buying from Posh Baby!
The Covid safety at the store was great too.
From the minute I got pregnant (the first time) I knew this was going to require some GEAR! I committed early on to SHOP LOCAL as much as possible. Posh Baby has it all, for all stages of baby to toddler. I bought all my big things there - stroller, car seats, boosters, crib and glider chair as well as eating and drinking accessories- you know what? It felt GOOD to give my money to a small business! Everyone there has been great to work with, they remember me when I visit. Now I'm pregnant with my 2nd and I kept everything, which is really validating my investment in the quality items I purchased from Posh!
As someone who despises big box stores with every option available especially junk options, I feel Posh Baby is an awesome store if you have a little one on the way or have one already. Sometimes I wish I had another baby so I could keep shopping here. I love the selection of goods and the staff are very eager to help with all the information one could need. I remember shopping here with my little guy on the way and thinking I had all my gear picked out before going to see all the stuff in-person. But when I got there and received information and was shown other options I ended up with gear that best fit what I needed. This place is the best baby shop in town!
What a great selection of baby clothes. So many fun, sweet outfits... it hard to contain yourself. The staff is delightful and helpful. Always fun to browse and come away with sometime wonderful.