From Djeco, this wooden cooker set features:
- Leo's cooker is a wooden cooker on legs that children can use to cook just like a grown-up.
- This cooker is fully fitted with a kitchen sink and tap, oven, and two hotplates: children can cook just like a chef by using the two utensils provided to whip up all sorts of tasty morsels.
- Integrated clock for keeping an eye on cooking times.
- Don't forget to season food before serving: salt and pepper shakers are kept on a small shelf.
- Utensils are magnetic so children can keep them nice and tidy like a real chef.
- A colorful and comprehensive role-play game.
- Contents: A cooker and a range of wooden accessories: 1 frying pan, 1 lidded pot, 1 salt shaker, 1 pepper shaker, 2 utensils (spoon and spatula), and 1 printed tea towel.
- Product Dimensions: 14.5"x 6.3" x 19.6"
- For ages 3-6.
Designed in France, made in Asia
Please note: these size chart should be used as a guide.
All bodies are different sizes and shapes and do not necessarily fit into these categories. When in doubt, size up or message us with any questions.