The 3-Across Convertible Car Seat
At less than 17 inches, Fllo makes it easy to ride 3-across. One of the safest narrow car seats available, it’s packed with industry-leading safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented energy management system – and advanced side-impact protection with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest.
- Height 25–43 in.
- Weight 14–50 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in.
- Height 30–49 in.
- Weight 22–65 lb
- Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)
- Clek Essentials: Our Essentials Fabric Collection features Railroad, free of ANY added flame retardants with a sleek look that’s soft to the touch, and Carbon, a Jersey knit, lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
- Clek Performance: Our Performance Fabric Collection features C-Zero Plus Performance Fabrics by Crypton, which are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and provide resistance to odor-causing bacteria and water-based stains using an innovative fluorine-free formula. C-Zero Plus Performance fabrics are also free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, and offer a moisture barrier to further improve their cleanability and durability over the years. Thunder, Cloud, and Pitch Black offer a smooth feel like a freshly tailored suit, bringing a sophisticated look to your back seat.
- Clek Premium: Our Premium Fabric Collection features Mammoth, an environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.
- Extended Rear-Facing Use to 50 lb: Designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use up to 50 lb
- Steel Anti-Rebound Bar: Prevents rebound in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision.
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection: Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings - The energy-absorbing EPP foam-lined headrest is connected to the frame using steel rods to ensure maximum head protection in a side-impact collision. Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers - Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame absorb energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to the child.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT): EACT transfers forces away from the child and to the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
- Easy Installation: Integrated flip foot for rear-facing installation. Anti-rebound bar nests into the flat part of the vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease (and is removable for a more upright installation for extended rear-facing).
- GREENGUARD Select Certified: Crypton® Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame-retardants.
- Extended Warranty: As a further commitment to our quality leadership position, we will be offering a 3-year warranty (1-year standard warranty + 2-year extended warranty) to our 2018 models. Simply register your product online within 90 days of purchase to receive the complimentary 2-year extended warranty.