EXEC class travel
A new life is full of firsts. From every moment to every mile they have yet to travel. EXEC gives them their first chance at experiencing first class. Beautifully designed with premium offerings like a multi-functioning adjustable leg rest, Merino wool insert, and of course, no added fire retardant chemicals. From rear-facing to forward-facing to booster, it’s simple to install and converts just as easily. With EXEC, luxury starts on day one and doesn’t stop until they earn big kid status.
- Cleverly converts from rear facing to forward facing to booster mode
- FR additive free
- Adjustable anti-rebound panel and leg rest combination provides extended rear facing comfort and gives additional leg room forward facing
- Fits three across in most midsize vehicles.
- Simply™ secure installation makes installing car seat swift, secure, and straightforward
- Muscle free True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
- No re-thread, 5 point harness works with one hand to effortlessly fit growing riders for maximum security
- Energy absorbing EPP foam and Aeroflex™ side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Eight position recline and one-hand height adjustable 12 position head support
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond • Harness storage for belt positioning booster mode
- Clever spring touch shoulder belt guides
- Merino wool infant head support and body insert. PLUS additional set of GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover covers included with purchase.
- Dual flip-open cup holders
- Magnetic harness keepers
- Quilted leg rest slip cover - easily washable
- Rear facing convertible
- With seat belt: 5-50 lbs.
- With lower anchor belt: 5-35lbs.
- Forward facing convertible:
- With seat belt: 25-65 lbs.
- With lower anchor belt: 25-40 lbs.
- Belt positioning booster:
- 40-120 lbs., 38-57 in., 4 years +
*Please read our car seat return or exchange policy*