UppaBaby - Knox Convertible Car Seat - Bryce
Stay safe. Keep going.™
From baby to big kid, the KNOX Convertible Car Seat is packed with intuitive safety features and easily adapts as children grow and their positioning needs change. Sippy cup or water bottle, the KNOX includes a removable cup holder that can attach to either side of the seat. When spills happen, the seat base fabric can be removed for easy cleaning.
Safety you can see
Our unique technology, utilizing a tightness indicator and robust tensioning clips, provides visual confirmation of a correct install, not to mention peace of mind.
The ultimate damage control system
Koroyd® was developed from aerospace safety research, innovated for action sports, now built-in to the base of the KNOX car seat providing more advanced impact protection. Koroyd’s welded tubes crumple instantly and consistently on impact, absorbing maximum force in a controlled manner, minimizing energy transferred to the child.
Tether them better
The Multi-Directional Tether reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck in the event of an impact. When used in rear-facing mode, the Multi-Directional Tether reduces potential injury by 45%.* Our no-rethread harness, eight-position headrest, and four-position recline all adjust quickly and easily as your child grows. For optimal safety, you'll want to use the Multi-Directional Tether in both rear-facing and front-facing positions.
*2020 results from crash testing conducted at independent labs in U.S. and Canada.
Absorption and recovery properties of specialized foams in the Active Support Headrest provide advanced side impact protection that grows with your child. Positioned on the side of shell and always engaged, the Side Impact Pods absorb and deflect crash forces during a side-impact crash. Strategic placement of EPP foam between the inner and outer shell ensures forces are absorbed into the seat rather than the child.
A chemical-free choice
Through its innovative use of Merino wool, the JORDAN KNOX passes federal safety standards without the use of fire retardant chemicals. The wicking properties of Merino wool keeps kids cool on hot days and warm on cool days.
- Suitable for approximately 1–6 years old
- Rear-facing: from 14–45 lbs, and using the included fit inlay from 14–25 lbs
- Forward-facing: from 25–65 lbs
- Height: up to 49″
- Dimensions: 23.8” L x 18.8” W x 27.4–32.5” H (height reflects headrest in lowest and highest positions)
- SMARTSecure® System with red-to-green tightness indicator provides visual confirmation the car seat is installed correctly
- Koroyd® technology integrated into the base creates an effective crumple zone protecting the child from impact forces
- Multi-Directional Tether for rear and forward-facing travel reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck upon impact
- Two-piece fit inlay allows for flexibility and proper fit
- No-rethread harness adjusts with eight-position headrest
- Side Impact Pods for additional impact absorption
- Active Support Headrest that grows with your child
- EPP foam between the inner and outer shell ensures forces are absorbed into the seat
- Color-coded belt paths with robust tensioning clips
- Multi-position, adjustable foot for leveling
- Storage pockets for harness buckles
- Bead level indicators on both sides of the seat
- Removable cup holder included
- Removable and washable seat fabric
- One naturally fire-resistant option through innovative use of Merino wool
Updates to KNOX: wider base to stabilize, fit inlay divided into 2 pieces to hone in on proper fit, recline indicator easier to read.