Naturepedic - Organic Crib Mattress - Classic Series - Lightweight MC24 + 34
Category: Crib Mattresses
Shop All Naturepedic
Ships Direct From Warehouse
Find it here, buy it here, keep us here. Thanks for supporting our family business. We've been here since 2006 because of your support!
A safer, healthier crib mattress that's made in the USA.
The Organic Cotton Classic is uniquely designed to provide long-lasting support with a solid, easy-to-clean design.
- 2-stage Option - Our 2-stage dual firmness option provides a firmer side for infants and a medium-firm side for growing toddlers. Switching over is as easy as flipping the mattress.
- Firm Support - The Organic Cotton Classic follows CPSC and pediatrician recommendations for firm support and a snug fit. It also features reinforced edges for toddlers.
- Waterproof Seams - Our heat-sealed, waterproof seams prevent liquids from seeping in along the sides. Wipes clean all the way to the edge!
- Handcrafted Quality You Can Trust - Featuring skilled Amish craftsmen who love and care about their work
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A. - Naturepedic is proud to offer the very best organic mattresses—made right here in the U.S.A. We use a combination of domestic and imported fabric and components when crafting our mattresses.
- Organic Cotton Fabric + Fill - A healthier alternative to synthetic fabrics and foams, Naturepedic uses the purest form of organic cotton grown and certified in the U.S. and purchased directly from USDA-certified sources.
- Waterproofing - The mattress features an easy-to-clean organic cotton fabric with a patented waterproof coating so pure it actually meets food contact standards. The polythelene coating is made from non-GMO sugarcane without glues or adhesives.
- PLA Layer - PLA is a high-performance plant-based material made from non-GMO sugarcane that adds resiliency and unique performance characteristics. Free from harmful chemicals, this material is featured on the toddler side.
- Innerspring or Lightweight - Our patented wavesupport™ core is strong yet lightweight, making it easy to lift the mattress and change the bedding. For a more traditional support system, choose our innerspring option.
- Certified Organic + Non-toxic - Not only are the materials and factory certified, but the entire finished product is certified as well.
- GOTS Certified - All Naturepedic mattresses meet the organic and non-toxic standards of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), a consumer goods certification recognized by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- MADE-SAFE - Certified Naturepedic mattresses have been scrutinized by experts to ensure they do not contain harmful ingredients or release vapors, gases, or by-products that could impact human health.
- UL/GREENGUARD Certified - Naturepedic mattresses have been tested and certified by UL/GREENGUARD laboratories for low chemical emissions. They are additionally certified as formaldehyde-free.
- No Flame Retardants - Every Naturepedic mattress passes all government flammability requirements without ANY flame retardant chemicals or barriers. That's right - none at all! This is due to our smart natural mattress design and the elimination of highly flammable synthetics such as polyurethane foam.
- No vinyl, phthalates, PFCs, etc. - Say goodbye to vinyl/PVC, phthalates, perfluorinated compounds (PFCs), biocides, and other questionable chemicals commonly found in crib mattresses. Naturepedic is 100% committed to chemical safety - and honesty!
- No polyurethane foam - Polyurethane foam, including memory foam and all its variants, can be found in nearly all conventional mattresses. It's made primarily from petroleum and other chemicals and is highly flammable. At Naturepedic, we've completely eliminated this material from all our products.
Please note: these size chart should be used as a guide.
All bodies are different sizes and shapes and do not necessarily fit into these categories. When in doubt, size up or message us with any questions.