Franklin and Ben - Monroe Pillowback Power Recliner - Performance Natural Eco-Twill
Shop All Babyletto
PRE-ORDER Ships Late July
Ships Direct From Warehouse
Find it here, buy it here, keep us here. Thanks for supporting our family business. We've been here since 2006 because of your support!
The Monroe Pillowback Power Recliner introduces traditional style with all the comforts of modern technology. With plush arm rests and a soft pillowback, it provides a restful retreat through day and night. With the Monroe's electronic reclining mechanism, built-in USB port, and gentle swivel and gliding motions, you and your baby can relax with comfort and ease.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT FABRIC: Sit back and relax knowing our performance fabric will help keep your recliner safe from spills and stains.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: You can feel good about making a more sustainable choice. At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft and durable eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- ELECTRONIC RECLINE & EFFORTLESS GLIDE: Recline with the touch of a button. Our hidden push-button control panel and smooth and quiet reclining mechanism allows you to easily switch positions without waking baby. For feeding and rocking baby to sleep, our metal base allows for a smooth and gentle 270 degree swivel motion as well as forward and backward gliding.
- USB CHARGING PORT: No need to worry about charging your devices. We've included a USB charging port for added convenience.
- COMFORTABLE & DURABLE: This recliner features plush arm rests and a soft pillowback for extra comfort.
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SET UP: Just a few simple steps - no tools required.
Please note: these size chart should be used as a guide.
All bodies are different sizes and shapes and do not necessarily fit into these categories. When in doubt, size up or message us with any questions.