UppaBaby - Ridge Jogging Stroller - Bryce White
Looking to jog, walk or simply enjoy the great outdoors? The RIDGE is optimized for performance to keep active families moving. Children will enjoy the secured comfort of a deep, padded seat and full coverage canopy, getting the most out of every adventure. Suitable for children 6 months to 55 lbs. with a total weight capacity up to 79 lbs., the RIDGE offers innovative features that include:
- Never flat tires – A smooth ride without the need or use of an air pump! The no inflation tires allow parents to glide across any terrain with large 30 cm and 40 cm wheels and deep treads.
- Responsive hand brake – A reliable performance 160 mm disc brake system for greater stopping power and responsiveness to slow you down when running, exploring rough terrain or walking downhill.
- Engineered for performance – Keep little one's content across terrains no matter their weight with the Advanced Responsive Suspension with a patented two-stage system.
- You push. They relax. – The RIDGE seat is designed for comfort. A deep and padded seat with added lumbar support keeps children safely supported on all outings.
- One-handed fold - The stroller folds easily and quickly with a simple push and twist of one hand and can stand on its own once folded.
- Made for shade – The RIDGE has a UPF 50+ extendable canopy that delivers protective shade and a perfect napping environment. A mesh window allows parents to peek in on their little ones when out and about and allows for increased ventilation.
- Four-position handlebar – Adjust the stroller's handlebar to your desired height with the four-position elbow bend for added pushing comfort.
In addition to features that make the lives of parents easier, families can also enjoy a variety of accessories when running or strolling with the RIDGE, including adapters to stroll with either the Bassinet or MESA i-SIZE infant car seat, Parent Console, PiggyBack ride-along board, Performance Sun and Bug Shield and more.
The RIDGE also offers everyday uses beyond running: Take your newborn on a walk by attaching an infant car seat or bassinet with adapters sold separately or let your older toddler join your walk by standing on the RIDGE Piggyback ride-along board (coming soon).
- Dimensions: 38.5"L x 26"W x 40.5"H
- Folded dimensions: 18.5"L x 26"W x 36.5"H
- Product weight: 29.2 pounds
- Weight and height limit: 55 pounds or 40" in height
- Recommended use: 3+ months for stroller seat; from birth with infant car seat (consult your pediatrician before beginning to run with your baby; running with baby under 6 months or with car seat or bassinet not recommended)
- Storage basket weight limit: 20 pounds
- Wheel size: 12" front wheels; 16" rear wheels
- Includes: Stroller + water bottle holder
Shop Car Seats HERE
Once an order is placed, if cancellation is an option, you will be charged a card processing cancellation fee of 6% to cancel and refund the order. No fees will be charged for exchange or store credit. (Due to the very high rates of cancellations during this time, we can no longer continue to absorb that cost, thank you for understanding.)
What is your return policy?
Items that are new, unwashed, tags attached, and in the original packaging can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the product for a refund to the same credit card it was purchased on, less the actual shipping and handling fees if it was shipped to you. After 14 days, up to 30, we will gladly issue a store credit or exchange. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. We do not accept returns after 30 days from delivery of the product. This applies to all returnable items.
Clothing: We do offer a 14 day exchange on all full-priced items. All SALE clothing items are final sale.
If furniture is purchased from our regularly stocked items and you choose to return it, the above conditions apply and there will be a 20% restocking fee. Please email email@example.com for a return authorization first.
While we always want you to leave our store with exactly what you want, there are some items that we unfortunately cannot return or exchange:
- Merchandise that includes a Manufacturer Warranty is not returnable after it's been un-packaged and used. In the event of a product defect, the product vendor will assist you directly.
- Sale merchandise - items purchased on sale are final sale.
- Pre-orders, special (custom) orders, and drop ship orders.
- Any electronic or battery-operated item MUST be returned to the vendor per their policies, but we are happy to assist with this.
- Shipping / delivery / freight charges are non-refundable.
- DockATots, mattresses, changing pads and nursing pillows are final sale for hygienic safety.
- Car Seats (details below)
If you have questions about an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us. If you received a gift, we can offer exchange for other items, or an in-store gift card or online gift certificate once we confirm the item(s) were purchased from our store.
Once an order has been placed, changes can possibly be made within 24 hours. Reach out to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Some vendors ship within 24 hours, so it may not be possible.
Custom orders or made-to-order items are final sale and cannot be canceled. If a regularly stocked item is estimated to ship within 14 days or less, it cannot be canceled as the order has then been processed at the warehouse and possibly prepared for shipping.
If an item is pre-ordered and you need to cancel that order, please reach out to us to confirm the item is eligible. If cancellation is an option, you will be charged a card processing cancellation fee of 6% to cancel and refund the order. No fees will be charged for an exchange or store credit. (Due to the high rates of cancellations during this time, we can no longer continue to absorb that cost, thank you for understanding.)
Due to the current supply chain, raw materials and shipping delays, the dates given are our best estimate provided by our vendors. Please know we will update you if we receive any delays to that estimate. If there is an extended delay, we will offer you an exchange.
Why can’t I return my car seat?
Because safety is important to us, we do not accept any returns or exchanges on car seats. We want you to feel confident that you are taking home a brand new, unused car seat. In the event of an accident, internal damage can occur that isn't visible from the outside. We do have floor models of most of the car seats we sell, and do our best to offer in-depth demonstrations, including checking the fit of the car seat in your vehicle.
Once a car seat has left our sale, it cannot be returned.
What does “In Stock” on a product page mean?
Products marked as “In Stock” on our website can mean a couple of things. It can mean that we have the product at our store here in Portland, and it would be available to pick up in store or shipped right away. Another reason that a product would be marked “In Stock” would be if the product is currently available from the vendor, and we are able to have the product shipped directly from the vendor’s warehouse to you. For this reason, being marked as “In Stock” does not necessarily mean that we have the product here at our store. If you have any questions about which products we have in store, please call us at 503-478-7674 and we would be happy to check availability.
What does “Ships Late November” (timing and months will vary) on a product page mean?
Sometimes a product that we carry on a regular basis is backordered by the vendor. If the vendor has provided an ETA, we note that on the product page. If you place an order for an item with a later ship date, you are pre-purchasing that product which will ship to you once it is available again. We are not able to guarantee these dates, and they are subject to change at any time for reasons out of our control. If this estimated shipping date changes we will inform you via email as soon as we are informed of this change. If an estimated shipping date gets pushed out more than two weeks and the timeline no longer works for you, the order can be canceled (may exclude custom orders). If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the proper arrangements and confirm it can be canceled.
I want to purchase a product made by a brand that I see on your site, but I don’t see the specific product that I am looking for. Can I still order it?
Generally speaking, we are able to order any product from any of the brands that we feature on our site. There are some exceptions (products that are not available in the United States, for example) but for the most part we can order you exactly what you are looking for. If you would like to inquire about a specific product, email us at email@example.com or call us and we can provide you with details of availability, price, and timing.
How do I file a warranty claim for a product that I purchased from you?
We offer only the highest quality brands here at Posh Baby, and the vendors that we work with stand behind their products. If you experience any problems or defects to a car seat, stroller, or piece of furniture that you purchased from our store, the vendor would like to hear from you directly so that they can make it right. All of our gear and furniture items come with a vendor warranty that will protect against manufacturing defects. We do not have access to spare/replacement parts for each vendor we carry, so warranty claims must be processed through the vendor directly, rather than through our store.That being said, if you require any assistance with attaining a proof of purchase or help navigating the warranty process we are always happy to help!
I have not received my order, but it says delivered.
If a shipment has been lost, a claim must be filed with the shipping company. It is generally most efficient for the recipient to file the claim, so please reach out to us once you have initiated that process. After the claim has been completed, we will either refund you or reship the item. We cannot offer refunds or replacements until the claims process is complete. You can also purchase additional shipping protection HERE within 24 hours of order being placed.
Do you ship outside of the continental US?
AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
We generally do not ship internationally unless the package is under five pounds and does not have a dimension longer than 12 inches. However, we are willing to provide an estimate and can ship to you if you pay the shipping fees. Any customs fees, duties, etc. would be your responsibility as well and are not something that we can estimate. Delivery time is also the estimated time to deliver to the destination country. We cannot estimate how long a shipment will be delayed in customs or by any conditions out of our control.
If you would like a shipping quote, please email your full address along with the items that you would like shipped to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to provide you with one. *Please note that we will not ship car seats outside of the United States.* For other international shipping details please see our Shipping Information Page We cannot accept any returns, cancellations or refunds for International Orders. If a shipment has been lost, we will file a claim and once the claim has been completed, we will either refund you or reship the item.