Copper Pearl - 3 Layer Sleep Bag - 1.25 TOG - Rocky
Category: Sleep Sacks + Bags
Shop All Copper Pearl
Find it here, buy it here, keep us here. Thanks for supporting our family business. We've been here since 2006 because of your support!
Meet the blanket that can’t get kicked off! The safest alternative to loose blankets, our must-have Sleep Bag was made to help baby sleep through the night. Boasting three layers of buttery knit fabric for superior softness and stretch, it features a comfy, tag-free neck and a convenient top-to-bottom zipper for easy on and off. Available in your favorite Copper Pearl prints, it has a 1.25 TOG rating and a sleeveless design to offer the perfect amount of warmth for year-round use.
- PREMIUM POLYESTER/RAYON BLEND – Boasting three layers of buttery knit fabric for superior softness and stretch, our three-layer sleep bags are designed with baby’s comfort in mind. That’s why we created them with ultra-soft, breathable fabric with just the right hint of stretch. You can feel confident that baby will feel cozy and comfortable snuggled in this special sleep bag as the safest alternative to using loose blankets.
- WARM AND COZY – Our Sleep Bags have a 1.25 Thermal Overall Grade (TOG) rating ideal for room temperatures between 65 – 75 degrees F and a sleeveless design to offer the perfect amount of warmth for year-round use helping baby sleep through the night.
- GENEROUS SIZE – The 0-6 month size provides a length of 26.5 inches, width of 13 inches under the armpits and 18.5 inches at the widest section of the sleep bag.
- BONUS FEATURES – Our Sleep Bags also feature a comfy, tag-free neck and a convenient top-to-bottom zipper for easy on and off.
- TRENDY, HIGH QUALITY DESIGNS – At Copper Pearl we pride ourselves on making high quality products that always look great on babies, moms, or in your nursery. Our sleep bags are simple, modern, and sure to elevate any nursery’s style.
Please note: these size chart should be used as a guide.
All bodies are different sizes and shapes and do not necessarily fit into these categories. When in doubt, size up or message us with any questions.