Clek - Liing Infant Car Seat - Railroad (Flame Retardant Free)
The ride starts here.
Liing sets the new standard for infant car seat safety, designed for a simple, secure installation – in every seating position. Engineered to protect, it comes fully loaded with advanced safety features, including an energy-absorbing metal load leg, a two-piece shell lined with EPP foam for enhanced side-impact protection, and Clek’s signature rigid-LATCH base, which offers up to 7 recline positions – adjustable after installation – to ensure your baby is at the perfect angle for safe, open airways. Its lightweight design and convenient one-handed quick release make it easy to remove from the base or from one of many compatible strollers. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Liing’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across. Liing is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.
All Liing models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth collection is free of any added flame retardants. Liing is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.Installiing (Safety)
- The rigid-LATCH system provides secure and effortless installation with your vehicle's built-in anchors.
- The belt-tensioning system provides effortless, secure belt installation for center seating positions and where LATCH installation is unavailable, such as 3-across seating.
- The metal load leg provides anti-rotation and energy absorption features in a collision, reducing crash forces by more than 40%.
- The recline is conveniently adjustable with the base installed and offers up to 7 recline positions to ensure the perfect angle every time - regardless of how flat or sloped the vehicle seat is.
- The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
- The 2-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns.
- The 2-piece energy-absorbing EPP-lined shell provides side-impact protection while maximizing air circulation.
- The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
- All fabrics chosen are free of brominated and chlorinated flame-retardants and have extra padding for maximum comfort.
- Jersey Super Fabrics (available in Carbon & Chrome) - A lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
- Crypton C-Zero+ Performance Fabrics (available in Slate & Thunder) - New fluorine-free formula that provides permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria.
- Merino Wool (available in Mammoth) - 100% non-museled Merino Wool is free of any known flame-retardants and is naturally temperature regulating - so it will keep baby warm in the winter and cool in the summer. We will be releasing a new and improved Mammoth fabric in July, 2021, featuring an all-natural blend of Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and remains free of any added flame retardants.
- Mammoth comes standard with a matching Merino Wool canopy and genuine leather handle-thingy.
- 7 year expiration
- Recyclable through Clek's Car Seat Recycling Program
- Conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Certified for use in aircraft
- NCAP tested
- 1 + 2-year manufacturer's warranty if registered online
- Extra base can be purchased separately
- For use up to 32 in. and 4-35 lb.