The 3-Across Convertible Car Seat
At less than 17 inches, Fllo makes it easy to ride 3-across. One of the safest narrow car seats available, it’s packed with industry-leading safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented energy management system – and advanced side-impact protection with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest.
- Height 25–43 in.
- Weight 14–50 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in.
- Height 30–49 in.
- Weight 22–65 lb
- Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)
- Standard C-Zero Plus: A new fluorine-free fabric that has a looped pile top that feels like terry cloth - plush and soft. It provides protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria, it's free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, it's GREENGUARD Gold certified and it's better for the environment than our previous version was! (Includes Shadow, Flamingo, Capri)
- Tailored C-Zero Plus: A new fluorine-free formula that's even better for the environment than our previous version! It provides protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria, it's free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants and it's GREENGUARD Gold certified. Plus, it looks and feels great - a win-win! (Includes Thunder, Slate)
- 100% Merino Wool: A luxuriously soft fabric that has no added flame-retardants. Keeping your child cool when it's hot and warm when it's not! (Includes Mammoth)
- Extended Rear-Facing Use to 50 lb: Designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use up to 50 lb
- Steel Anti-Rebound Bar: Prevents rebound in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision.
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection: Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings - The energy-absorbing EPP foam-lined headrest is connected to the frame using steel rods to ensure maximum head protection in a side-impact collision. Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers - Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame absorb energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to the child.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT): EACT transfers forces away from the child and to the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
- Easy Installation: Integrated flip foot for rear-facing installation. Anti-rebound bar nests into the flat part of the vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease (and is removable for a more upright installation for extended rear-facing).
- GREENGUARD Select Certified: Crypton® Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame-retardants.
- Extended Warranty: As a further commitment to our quality leadership position, we will be offering a 3-year warranty (1-year standard warranty + 2-year extended warranty) to our 2018 models. Simply register your product online within 90 days of purchase to receive the complimentary 2-year extended warranty.
What is your return or cancellation policy?
Bought something you don't quite love? Got a gift you didn't need? We'll get things sorted for you quickly and easily. We offer hassle-free Returns and Exchanges for most merchandise (exceptions apply) that is new, and still in the original packaging, unwashed, tags attached and in package in sell-able condition. It may be returned (at your cost) within 14 days of receipt of the product for a refund to the same credit card it was purchased on or a store credit, less the actual shipping and handling fees. After 14 days, up to 30, we will gladly issue a store credit or exchange, less the actual shipping and handling fees. We do not accept returns after 30 days from delivery of the product. This applies to all returnable items. Though we try to make sure as many products as possible do not incur a restock fee, we do require a 20% restock fee on the return of all stock furniture items. Customer is responsible for all fees with returning any item. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization first or use our Automated Return Center HERE
While we always want you to leave our store with exactly what you want, there are some items that we unfortunately cannot return or exchange:
- Merchandise that includes a Manufacturer Warranty is not returnable after it's been un-packaged and used, but will be covered by the Manufacturer Warranty Service if there is a defect.
- Sale merchandise - Items purchased on sale are Final Sale.
- Your custom order cannot be cancelled and is not returnable.
- Special Orders or Drop-ship orders
- Any "electronic/battery" item MUST be returned to the vendor, we are happy to assist with this
- Shipping / delivery / freight charges are non-refundable.
- If returning an item that qualified for FREE SHIPPING, you will be refunded your order amount minus the shipping fees associated.
- DockATots, mattresses, changing pads and nursing pillows are final sale due to safety.
- Car Seats (see below)
Why can’t I return my car seat?
Safety is our TOP priority! We are unable to accept any return or exchange for car seats once it leaves our store. Most retailers will accept returns and resell that car seat, since there is no way of knowing if a car seat has been in an accident, unless there if physical damage, we will only sell a seat we know has never been used. We will not take risks with your child's safety! The technology that keeps your baby safe in the event of accident is often invisible from the outside of the car seat. Internal damage can occur without any exterior damage showing. We want you to know that when you purchase a car seat from us, it is brand new and has never been taken out of our store. For that reason, we will not allow any returns on car seats. If you are local, feel free to stop by our store prior to purchasing and test our floor models out in your car!
If you have questions about an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us. We will first verify that the item was purchased from our store, and then can discuss options for return or exchange. If you are the original buyer, we offer 15 day return for money back, given in the original form of payment, or 30 days for an exchange for store credit - either online or in store. If you received a gift, we can offer exchange for other items, or an in store gift card or online gift certificate.
What does “In Stock” on a product page mean?
Products marked as “In Stock” on our website can mean a couple of things. It can mean that we have the product at our store here in Portland, and it would be available to pick up in store or be shipped right away. Another reason that a product would be marked “In Stock” would be if the product is currently available from the vendor, and we are able to have the product shipped directly from the vendor’s warehouse to you. For this reason, being marked as “In Stock” does not necessarily mean that we have the product here at our store. If you have any questions about which products we have in store, please call us at 503-478-7674 and we would be happy to check availability.
What does “Ships Late Nov.” (timing and months will vary) on a product page mean? Generally this is about a two week window of when we expect items to be available.
Sometimes a product that we carry on a regular basis is backordered by the vendor. When this happens and we are provided with an estimated date that the product will be back in stock, we will pass along that estimated shipping date to our customers. If you place an order for an item with a later ship date, you are pre-purchasing that product which we will then ship to you once it is available again. We are not able to guarantee these dates, and they are subject to change at any time for reasons out of our control. If this estimated shipping date changes we will inform you via email as soon as we are informed of this change. If an estimated shipping date gets pushed out more than two weeks and the timeline no longer works for you, we are always able to cancel your order as long as the product has not shipped to you yet (may exclude custom orders). If you feel that you will need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the proper arrangements and confirm it can be cancelled.
I want to purchase a product made by a brand that I see on your site, but I don’t see the specific product that I am looking for. Can I still order it?
Generally speaking, we are able to order any product from any of the brands that we feature on our site. There are some exceptions (products that are not available in the United States, for example) but for the most part we can order you exactly what you are looking for. If you would like to inquire about a specific product, email us at email@example.com or call us and we can provide you with details of availability, price, and timing.
How do I go about filing a warranty claim for a product that I purchased from you?
We offer only the highest quality brands here at Posh Baby, and the vendors that we work with stand behind their products. If you experience any problems or damage to a car seat, stroller, or piece of furniture that you purchased from our store, the vendor would like to hear from you so that they can make it right. All of our gear and furniture items come with a vendor warranty that will protect against manufacturing defects. Most of these vendors prefer that you reach out directly to them instead of coming back to our store because they have direct access to any resources they may need to fix or replace your product, and is generally a faster process as would have a different channel we would need to go through. That being said, if you require any assistance with attaining a proof of purchase or help navigating the warranty process we are always happy to help!
I Have Not Received My Order That Shipped.
If a shipment has been lost, we will file a claim and once the claim has been completed, we will either refund you or reship the item.
Do you ship outside of the continental US? AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
We generally do not ship internationally unless the package is under five pounds and does not have a dimension longer than 12 inches. However, we are willing to provide an estimate and can ship to you if you pay the shipping fees. Any customs fees, duties, etc. would be your responsibility as well and are not something that we can estimate. Delivery time is also the estimated time to deliver to the destination country. We cannot estimate how long a shipment will be delayed in customs or by any conditions out of our control.
If you would like a shipping quote, please email your full address along with the items that you would like shipped to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to provide you with one. *Please note that we will not ship car seats outside of the United States.* For other international shipping details please see our Shipping Information Page We cannot accept any returns, cancellations or refunds for International Orders. If a shipment has been lost, we will file a claim and once the claim has been completed, we will either refund you or reship the item.
BOOK REGISTRY APPOINTMENT HERE
We know we cannot offer everything for everyone so we've partnered my My Registry so now when you register with Posh Baby via our store, online or mobile app registry you can add gifts to your registry from any store in the world, (but we hope you choose most of your things from us)! Choose gifts from foreign countries or that little boutique down the street (shop small), or regardless of whether or not your favorite stores have websites. Our time-saving registry is easy to manage, so go wild and add as many items as you want. The only limit to what you can register for is your imagination.
We know there are a lot of choices when it comes to a baby registry and we are incredibly appreciative that you chose POSH BABY to assist you with this very special time in your life. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know a few things about our store and registry that you might not already know.
Hopefully, you have had an opportunity to visit our store, but just in case, let us tell you a little about Posh Baby and what we stand for. First, we believe that great design should go hand in hand with functionality. Second, we believe that you don’t have to sacrifice great style for comfort or affordability. Third, we never forget that childhood is a time of exploration, learning and just plain fun! For that matter, being a parent should be fun, too! Finally, whenever possible, as consumers we believe strongly that we should pursue organic, sustainably produced and eco-friendly products. It is with these principles in mind that we have selected our favorite products and made them available to your family.
When it comes to helping you choose the right products for your family and your lifestyle, all of our associates are product experts that receive ongoing product training. Please feel free to call us or stop by the store anytime with inquiries you have along the way. If we don’t have the answers we will find them for you!
If you would like to get started on your registry on your own, we have some great online tools to help guide you through the process, including a REGISTRY ESSENTIALS CHECKLIST that highlights items that parents find essential for bringing their new baby (or babies) home. If you are not already aware, there also some fantastic REGISTRY BENEFITS that we offer to customers who register with Posh Baby because we know that putting together a safe and loving nursery can be a considerable investment.
As you build your registry, we encourage you to add apparel items a month prior to your shower date. This is because apparel is highly seasonal and often made in limited production runs. As a result, our inventory can change weekly.
Please also note that some of our manufacturers introduce new products and models on an annual basis. Because of this, you may find from time to time some products are discontinued as they are replaced by newer products or updated patterns and color options. This is most often the case with strollers, car seats and nursery décor. Whenever possible, we will give you advance notice of discontinuations… but sometimes we get caught by surprise too! Finally, we encourage you to check our NEW PRODUCTS PAGE frequently as fantastic new products are added weekly.
- Ship To Registrant
- Ship To Buyer
- In-Store Pickup
- Curbside Pickup
- We also offer complimentary stroller assembly for local customers that pick-up in-store.
We are so appreciative of our customers who choose to register with us that we realized we needed to come up with a few simple ways to thank and support you as you embark on this incredible journey!
The Whole Nursery Package
If you purchase a “whole nursery” from us, we will offer you a gift card worth 10% of your total purchase to use in-store or online. (Cannot be combined with any other offer, rewards points, discount or promotion, accepting this offer will also void any online or in-store rewards points).
This includes any three (3) of the following items:
- Changing Table / Dresser
- Nursing chair
- Car Seat (We offer a FREE car seat install (when purchased through us if you are local)
(Please email email@example.com when your three items have been purchased and you are ready for your rebate gift card!)
Double Trouble Package (Cannot combine with option 1)
We believe that anyone blessed with two babies should also be blessed with an opportunity to save on their second crib. So if you are having two, we will give you $100 off on your second crib in addition to free shipping on both (in the form of a gift card)! This offer EXCLUDES Babyletto/MDB Furniture
We offer a one-time discount of 10% off items (excludes furniture, strollers, carriers, special order items or car seats) that remain in your registry after the baby arrives. The reality is sometimes your generous friends and family may miss a few things! To qualify for your discount, all you need to do is stop by with the baby. This is our way to make sure you bring in your babies so that we can ooh + aah over baby too!
When you register, don’t forget to add a few POSH BABY GIFT CARDS to your registry!
The registry MUST be an active “real” registry and will be verified before any reward will be provided. We reserve the right to not honor any discounts or rewards based on "fake" registries.