The City Dweller.
Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward. This four-wheeled , eco stroller has all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires giving you a smooth, one-handed push on city streets or bumpy sidewalks. Its extra-long footwell gives you room to grow and small footprint makes maneuvering tight spaces stress-free.
Built for terrain. Designed for the city.
- Ready from day 1
- Quick, compact fold with auto-lock & standing stow
- Adjustable, non-toxic handlebar made of all-natural cork
- PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs)
- Eco fabric made from 100% recycled PET* & OEKO - TEX certified (*black colorway uses an innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25 - 40 gallons (94 - 151 litres) of water per stroller )
- 25% of plastic components sourced from ocean plastics
Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It ’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do.
- Reversible seat, can recline down to flat position with adjustable footrest (in both directions)
- Can be folded with the seat attached (facing forward)
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop - out extension for extra coverage + air vents
- Eco-fabrics free from harmful chemicals including lead, PVC, fire retardants, phthalates and polyurethane foam (100% rPET + OEKO - TEX Standard 100 Certified)
- PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs)
- One-handed backrest recline mechanism
- Machine washable seat fabrics + canopies (all removable)
- Oversize cargo basket, accessible from both sides with storage pocket for air pump (included)
- 360-degree front swivel wheels with inline lock option
- Adjustable, non-toxic cork handle with safety strap
- Quick, compact fold, auto lock + standing stow
- Built-in adapters for bassinet, no extra attachment needed
- Infant car seat compatible (adapter sold separately)
- Extra room to grow, with long seat and deep footwell
- Secure foot brake
- Air-filled tires and all-wheel suspension
- Available in Matte Black, Maritime Blue, Dawn Grey, Clay, Sea Glass
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Frame: 20 lbs.
- Seat: 7 lbs.
- Capacity: 55 lbs.
- Standing/Unfolded: 32.5”L x 24.5”W x 40.5”H
- Folded with seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 13”H
- Folded w/out seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 12”H
- Folded: w/o rear wheels: 29.5"L x 20.75"W x 10.75"H
- Upright fold: 30”L x 24.5”W x 12.5”H
- Handle range: 26” - 44.5”H
- Wheel size: 8.5” Front x 11.5” Rear
- Seat: 9.5”L x 12 .5 ”W
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19.5”L x 13 ”W
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 25"H
- Footrest: 12”L x 13”W
- Shoulder width: 13 "W
- Seat to knee: 9.5"L
- Knee to footrest: 12"L
- Width at knee: 13"W
- 3 Year Warranty
- Air pump
- Wrist strap
- Bumper Bar
- Car seat adapters (specific to car seat models, see car seat compatibility below )
- Mini Board
- Parent Pack
- Non-PVC Rain Cover
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Infant Insert
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Seat Liner
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Single Bassinet mattress cover
- Travel Bag
- Cold Weather Footmuff
- Seat Liners
- Clek Lling, Clek Liingo
- Maxi Cosi Coral XP, Maxi Cosi Mico Max Plus, Maxi Cosi Mico Max 30, Maxi Cosi Mico AP, Maxi Cosi Mico 30
- Cybex Aton Q, Cybex Aton 2 and Cybex Aton
- Nuna Pipa, Nuna Pipa Lite, Nuna Pipa Lite LX , Nuna Pipa Lite R, Nuna Pipa RX and Nuna Pipa Lite RX
- Graco Snugride Click Connect 35
- Chicco Keyfit 30
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4 - 35 + Viaggio 4 - 35 Nido
Effective July 20th, 2021
Once an order is placed, if cancellation is an option, you will be charged a card processing cancellation fee of 6% to cancel and refund the order. No fees will be charged for exchange or store credit. (Due to the very high rates of cancellations during this time, we can no longer continue to absorb that cost, thank you for understanding.)
What is your return or cancellation policy?
Bought something you don't quite love? Got a gift you didn't need? We'll get things sorted for you quickly and easily. We offer hassle-free Returns and Exchanges for most merchandise (exceptions apply) that is new, and still in the original packaging, unwashed, tags attached and in package in sell-able condition. It may be returned (at your cost) within 14 days of receipt of the product for a refund to the same credit card it was purchased on or a store credit, less the actual shipping and handling fees. After 14 days, up to 30, we will gladly issue a store credit or exchange, less the actual shipping and handling fees.
Clothing: We do offer a 14 day exchange on all full-priced items. All "Sale" items are final sale.
We do not accept returns after 30 days from delivery of the product. This applies to all returnable items. Though we try to make sure as many products as possible do not incur a restock fee, we do require a 20% restock fee on the return of all stock furniture items. Customer is responsible for all fees with returning any item. Please email email@example.com for a return authorization first.
While we always want you to leave our store with exactly what you want, there are some items that we unfortunately cannot return or exchange:
- Merchandise that includes a Manufacturer Warranty is not returnable after it's been un-packaged and used, but will be covered by the Manufacturer Warranty Service if there is a defect
- Sale merchandise - Items purchased on sale are Final Sale
- Pre-orders cannot be cancelled and is not returnable
- Special Orders or Drop-ship orders
- Any "electronic/battery" item MUST be returned to the vendor, we are happy to assist with this
- Shipping / delivery / freight charges are non-refundable
- If returning an item that qualified for FREE SHIPPING, you will be refunded your order amount minus the shipping fees associated
- DockATots, mattresses, changing pads and nursing pillows are final sale due to safety
- Car Seats (see below)
Once an order has been placed, changes can possibly be made within 24 hours via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Some vendors ship within 24 hours, so it may not be possible.
If an item is estimated to ship within 14 days or less, it cannot be cancelled as the order has then been processed at the warehouse and possibly prepared for shipping. This excludes custom orders or made-to-order items.
Once an order is placed, if cancellation is an option, you will be charged a card processing cancellation fee of 6% to cancel and refund the order. No fees will be charged for exchange or store credit. (Due to the high rates of cancellations during this time, we can no longer continue to absorb that cost, thank you for understanding.)
Due to the current supply chain, raw materials and shipping delays, the dates given are our best estimate provided by our vendors. Please know we will update you if we receive any delays to that estimate. If there is an extended delay, we will offer you an exchange.
Why can’t I return my car seat?
Safety is our TOP priority! We are unable to accept any return or exchange for car seats once it leaves our store. Many retailers will accept returns and resell that car seat, since there is no way of knowing if a car seat has been in an accident, unless there is physical damage, we will only sell a seat we know has never been used. We will not take risks with your child's safety! The technology that keeps your baby safe in the event of an accident is often invisible from the outside of the car seat. Internal damage can occur without any exterior damage showing. We want you to know that when you purchase a car seat from us, it is brand new and has never been taken out of our store. For that reason, we will not allow any returns on car seats and offer a fitting before purchase.
If you have questions about an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us. We will first verify that the item was purchased from our store, and then can discuss options for return or exchange. If you are the original buyer, we offer 15 day return for money back**, given in the original form of payment, or 30 days for an exchange for store credit - either online or in store. If you received a gift, we can offer exchange for other items, or an in store gift card or online gift certificate.
What does “In Stock” on a product page mean?
Products marked as “In Stock” on our website can mean a couple of things. It can mean that we have the product at our store here in Portland, and it would be available to pick up in store or be shipped right away. Another reason that a product would be marked “In Stock” would be if the product is currently available from the vendor, and we are able to have the product shipped directly from the vendor’s warehouse to you. For this reason, being marked as “In Stock” does not necessarily mean that we have the product here at our store. If you have any questions about which products we have in store, please call us at 503-478-7674 and we would be happy to check availability.
What does “Ships Late Nov.” (timing and months will vary) on a product page mean? Generally this is about a two week window of when we expect items to be available.
Sometimes a product that we carry on a regular basis is backordered by the vendor. When this happens and we are provided with an estimated date that the product will be back in stock, we will pass along that estimated shipping date to our customers. If you place an order for an item with a later ship date, you are pre-purchasing that product which we will then ship to you once it is available again. We are not able to guarantee these dates, and they are subject to change at any time for reasons out of our control. If this estimated shipping date changes we will inform you via email as soon as we are informed of this change. If an estimated shipping date gets pushed out more than two weeks and the timeline no longer works for you, we are always able to cancel your order as long as the product has not shipped to you yet (may exclude custom orders). If you feel that you will need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the proper arrangements and confirm it can be cancelled.
I want to purchase a product made by a brand that I see on your site, but I don’t see the specific product that I am looking for. Can I still order it?
Generally speaking, we are able to order any product from any of the brands that we feature on our site. There are some exceptions (products that are not available in the United States, for example) but for the most part we can order you exactly what you are looking for. If you would like to inquire about a specific product, email us at email@example.com or call us and we can provide you with details of availability, price, and timing.
How do I go about filing a warranty claim for a product that I purchased from you?
We offer only the highest quality brands here at Posh Baby, and the vendors that we work with stand behind their products. If you experience any problems or damage to a car seat, stroller, or piece of furniture that you purchased from our store, the vendor would like to hear from you so that they can make it right. All of our gear and furniture items come with a vendor warranty that will protect against manufacturing defects. Most of these vendors prefer that you reach out directly to them instead of coming back to our store because they have direct access to any resources they may need to fix or replace your product, and is generally a faster process as would have a different channel we would need to go through. That being said, if you require any assistance with attaining a proof of purchase or help navigating the warranty process we are always happy to help!
I Have Not Received My Order That Shipped.
If a shipment has been lost, we will file a claim and once the claim has been completed, we will either refund you or reship the item. You can also purchase additional shipping protection HERE within 24 hours of order being placed.
Do you ship outside of the continental US? AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
We generally do not ship internationally unless the package is under five pounds and does not have a dimension longer than 12 inches. However, we are willing to provide an estimate and can ship to you if you pay the shipping fees. Any customs fees, duties, etc. would be your responsibility as well and are not something that we can estimate. Delivery time is also the estimated time to deliver to the destination country. We cannot estimate how long a shipment will be delayed in customs or by any conditions out of our control.
If you would like a shipping quote, please email your full address along with the items that you would like shipped to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to provide you with one. *Please note that we will not ship car seats outside of the United States.* For other international shipping details please see our Shipping Information Page We cannot accept any returns, cancellations or refunds for International Orders. If a shipment has been lost, we will file a claim and once the claim has been completed, we will either refund you or reship the item.