Babyletto - Kiwi Electronic Glider + Recliner - Performance Eco-Weave - Grey
The Kiwi Glider Recliner takes the phrase “rest and recharge” to a whole new level with its built-in USB port, smooth swivel motion, and effortless back and forth gliding motion. Lean back and kick up your feet at the touch of a button with this recliner’s quiet electronic control button. It's a stylish choice with a modern wingback design but also a more sustainable choice for your home. Upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made from at least 30% recycled materials.
- POWER RECLINER: Smooth and quiet reclining mechanism lowers headrest and raises footrest effortlessly with the push-button control panel and an included USB charging port keeps your devices fully charged. The included removable lumbar pillow provides additional back support.
- SWIVELS AND GLIDES: Effortlessly swivels 270 degrees and glides back and forth in an upright position.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Kiwi has been tested for over 10,000 chemicals and passes the most stringent emission standards. It contributes to clean indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 50 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart technology + REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! Our eco-performance fabric is made for real-life, it's water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.
Made in China
Assembled Dimensions: 36" x 29" x 41"
Assembled Weight: 123.2 lbs