Baby Bjorn - Baby Carrier Free - Grey Beige
EASY-TO-USE BABY CARRIER WITH EXCELLENT COMFORT FOR YOU & YOUR BABY
Baby Carrier Free is comfy to use for longer babywearing sessions, both for you and your baby. Perfect when you want to get out and about with your little one. The built-in back support, waist belt and padded shoulder straps provide good pressure relief, and the soft, airy mesh fabric keeps you and your baby cool and comfy.
The baby carrier is quick and easy to put on and take off without help, even with a sleeping baby. It’s adjustable head support, leg position and length mean that your baby gets the right support and sits comfortably at each stage of development.
Baby Carrier Free is made of a high-tech 3D fabric consisting of three layers – an inner, outer and middle layer. Instead of overly warm padding, the middle layer consists of a fine, single-fiber thread. The 3D mesh fabric gives the carrier a modern, sporty look. Our 3D mesh is approved in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
Benefits of Baby Carrier Free
- 0-15 months (7-26.5lbs/3.5-12kg & 21–33in/53-85 cm)
- Excellent comfort for parents with built-in back support and waist belt
- Machine washable 3D mesh dries quickly after washing
- Lets air through to keep both parent and baby cool
- Stability, comfort and incredible softness—all at once
- Certified hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Wicks away moisture
- Built-in infant insert, no accessories required
- Flexible straps to fit parents sized XS-XL
- Easy-to-adjust head support and seat width for your growing baby
When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they must be able to hold their head up unaided (min. 5 months). The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies between 3.2 and 4.5 kg
All materials meet the criteria for OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This means that they are kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste.
3D Mesh: Mesh fabric made of 100% polyester
Machine wash at 40°C. Wash separately. Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.
Tested and safe
Baby Carrier Free complies with both the European EN 13209-2:2015 and the American ASTM F2236 safety standards for baby carriers.