Babyletto - Sigi Electronic Glider + Recliner - Performance Eco-Weave Grey (Store Pick-Up Option)
The Sigi Glider Recliner is a stylish choice with its crisp, modern design and comfortable seat on a light wood base. Effortlessly glide back and forth in an upright position to rock your baby to sleep, or lean back and relax at the touch of a button with this recliner's quiet electronic control button. Upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with at least 30% recycled fiber, it is a more sustainable choice for your baby and home.
- POWER RECLINER & GLIDER: Smooth and quiet reclining mechanism lowers headrest and raises footrest effortlessly with the push-button control panel and an included USB charging port keeps your phone fully charged. It also glides back and forth in an upright position.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to clean indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 45 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! Our eco-performance fabric is made for real-life, it's water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.
Made in China
Assembled Dimensions: 39"L x 30.5"W x 42"H
Assembled Weight: 112lbs
Seat Dimensions: 21.25"D x 22"W
Seat Height: 21.5"H
Arm Rest to Seat Height: 7"
Seat Back Height: 27.5"
Fully Reclined Length 65"
What is your return policy?
Items that are new, unwashed, tags attached, and in the original packaging can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the product for a refund to original payment or a gift card. After 14 days, up to 30, we will gladly issue a store credit or exchange. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. We do not accept returns after 30 days from delivery of the product. This applies to all returnable items.
Clothing and accessories: We do offer a 14 day exchange on all full-priced items.
If furniture is purchased from our regularly stocked items and you choose to return it, the above conditions apply and there will be a 20% restocking fee. Please email email@example.com for a return authorization first.
While we always want you to leave our store with exactly what you want, there are some items that unfortunately cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Used items that are covered under manufacturers warranty. In the event of a product defect, please file a claim with manufacturer
- Sale merchandise - items purchased on sale are final sale
- Shipping and delivery charges are non-refundable
- Mattresses, changing pads and nursing pillows are final sale for hygienic safety
- Car Seats (details below)
- Gift Cards
- Discontinued items
If you have questions about an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us. If you received a gift, we can offer exchange for other items, or an in-store gift card or online gift certificate once we confirm the item(s) were purchased from our store.
Once an order has been placed, changes can possibly be made within 24 hours. Reach out to us via CHAT or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are closed on Sunday's and Wednesdays.
Custom orders or made-to-order items are final sale and cannot be canceled. If a regularly stocked item is estimated to ship within 14 days or less, it cannot be canceled as the order has then been processed at the warehouse and possibly prepared for shipping.
If an item is pre-ordered and you need to cancel that order, please reach out to us to confirm the item is eligible. If cancellation is an option, you will be charged a card processing cancellation fee of 6% to cancel and refund the order. No fees will be charged for an exchange or store credit. (Due to the high rates of cancellations during this time, we can no longer continue to absorb that cost, thank you for understanding.)
Due to the current supply chain, raw materials and shipping delays, the dates given are our best estimate provided by our vendors. Please know we will update you if we receive any delays to that estimate. If there is an extended delay, we will offer you an exchange.
Why can’t I return my car seat?
Because safety is important to us, we do not accept any returns or exchanges on car seats. We want you to feel confident that you are taking home a brand new, unused car seat. In the event of an accident, internal damage can occur that isn't visible from the outside. We do have floor models of most of the car seats we sell, and do our best to offer in-depth demonstrations, including checking the fit of the car seat in your vehicle.
Once a car seat has left our sale, it cannot be returned.
What does “In Stock” on a product page mean?
Products marked as “In Stock” on our website can mean a couple of things. It can mean that we have the product at our store here in Portland, and it would be available to pick up in store or shipped right away. Another reason that a product would be marked “In Stock” would be if the product is currently available at one of our off site locations, and would be shipped direct to you. For this reason, being marked as “In Stock” does not necessarily mean that we have the product here at our store available for immediate pickup. If you have any questions about which products we have in store, please call us at 503-478-7674 and we would be happy to check availability.
What does “Ships Late November” (timing and months will vary) on a product page mean?
Sometimes a product that we carry on a regular basis is backordered by the vendor. If the vendor has provided an ETA, we note that on the product page. If you place an order for an item with a later ship date, you are pre-purchasing that product which will ship to you once it is available again. We are not able to guarantee these dates, and they are subject to change at any time for reasons out of our control. If this estimated shipping date changes we will inform you via email as soon as we are informed of this change. If an estimated shipping date gets pushed out more than two weeks and the timeline no longer works for you, the order can be canceled (may exclude custom orders). If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the proper arrangements and confirm it can be canceled.
I want to purchase a product made by a brand that I see on your site, but I don’t see the specific product that I am looking for. Can I still order it?
Generally speaking, we are able to order any product from any of the brands that we feature on our site. There are some exceptions (products that are not available in the United States, for example) but for the most part we can order you exactly what you are looking for. If you would like to inquire about a specific product, email us at email@example.com or call us and we can provide you with details of availability, price, and timing.
How do I file a warranty claim for a product that I purchased from you?
We offer only the highest quality brands here at Posh Baby, and the vendors that we work with stand behind their products. If you experience any problems or defects to a car seat, stroller, or piece of furniture that you purchased from our store, the vendor would like to hear from you directly so that they can make it right. All of our gear and furniture items come with a manufacturer warranty that will protect against manufacturing defects. We do not have access to spare/replacement parts for each vendor we carry, so warranty claims must be processed through the vendor directly, rather than through our store.That being said, if you require any assistance with attaining a proof of purchase or help navigating the warranty process we are always happy to help!
I have not received my order, but it says delivered.
If a shipment has been lost, a claim must be filed with the shipping company. It is generally most efficient for the recipient to file the claim, so please reach out to us once you have initiated that process. After the claim has been completed, we will either refund you or reship the item. We cannot offer refunds or replacements until the claims process is complete. You can also purchase additional shipping protection HERE if your order has not shipped.
Do you ship outside of the continental US?
At this time we are not shipping internationally.