Nuna - Leaf Grow - Driftwood
Category: Bouncers + Loungers
Shop All Nuna
Ships Direct From Warehouse
Find it here, buy it here, keep us here. Thanks for supporting our family business. We've been here since 2006 because of your support!
Sit Back & Sway Away
From newborn. To toddler. To big kid. They keep on growing. One thing that is constant? Their need for comfort and a space to call their own. A gentle nudge from you sways LEAF grow from side-to-side. Adjust the seat to the recline level they love best. Your baby will adore it. No matter how old they are.
Exclusive to the LEAF series
- Ultra-smooth quiet and energy-smart side to side gliding motion with no batteries, motor or electricity required
- Inspired by a carefree float of a leaf on a breeze
- Elegant, serene design feels right at home in the living room
- Grows with baby to big-kid size (up to 130 lbs!)
- Three recline positions. Move up. Down. And sway everywhere in between.
- Cozy GOTS™ certified organic infant insert easily washes and removes as baby grows
- Motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for over 2 minutes
- Seat pad with 3-point harness is removable and transitions to a toddler seat
- Included toy bar engages and inspires baby with bold colors and shapes
- Toddler seat with mesh backing provides little breezes
- Easily locks in a stationary position for feeding or playtime
- Mesh seat backing for a cool sway on a warm day
- Seat simply detaches from base for storage or quick trips
Stage 1: with built-in harness:
- From birth until the child can sit upright or can climb out unassisted.
- Discontinue stage one use when infant can sit upright, push up on hands and knees or climb out unassisted (age around 5 months) and is unable to walk.
- NEVER leave child unattended.
- This product is not safe for unsupervised use or unattended sleep.
- Always use the restraint.
- For use as a chair when the child is able to walk.
- Discontinue stage two use when child reaches 130 lbs. (60 kg)
Please note: these size chart should be used as a guide.
All bodies are different sizes and shapes and do not necessarily fit into these categories. When in doubt, size up or message us with any questions.