Extended Rear-Facing Installation Foonf was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing installation until their 4th birthday.
- Rigid Sub-Structure Foonf is reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Advanced Side Impact Protection Energy-absorbing foam-lined Headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- NCAP Tested Foonf is crash tested to NCAP, which simulates forces experienced in extreme collisions.
- Anti-Rebound Bar In Rear-Facing mode, Foonf's Anti-Rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision.