The UPPAbaby Mesa Infant Car Seat 2017 model reaches new heights of excellence! The new Mesa offers an excellent option for families who want to reduce their child’s exposure to chemicals: the Henry color substitutes a naturally fire-resistant wool blend for the flame retardant chemicals typically used. The result is the first and only car seat on the market with no fire retardant chemicals at all!
Other new features on the UPPAbaby Mesa Infant Car Seat 2017 include:
- New laminated foam replacing the older batted fabric, for a more tailored look;
- More padding in the center and side, for a more snuggly feel;
- A redesigned liner, which also enhances the tailored look; and
- A new travel bag (sold separately).
Aside from these tweaks, the UPPAbaby Mesa Infant Car Seat 2017 remains the same superbly safe seat, rated the best infant car seat by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in 2015. They’re America’s leading consumer testing publication, so that’s high praise!
There are so many more reasons to love the Mesa:
- The innovative SmartSecure LATCH system makes installation unbelievably easy – and easy, correct installation is crucial for your child’s safety! Red-to-green tension indicators will show you when you’ve got it right.
- The Mesa is instantly compatible with the popular UPPAbaby Vista and UPPAbaby Cruz strollers, creating the ultimate travel system for parents of newborns.
- The harness on the Mesa Infant Car Seat is optimized to fit babies as small as four pounds, so even the teeniest preemies can ride home safely and comfortably.
- The Side Impact Protection feature is integrated with the no-rethread harness, so you won’t have to futz with it too much to get the right fit.
- The retractable sun canopy is SPF 50+ protective.
When your baby rides with UPPAbaby, you can be sure that she’s riding with the best! The UPPAbaby Mesa Infant Car Seat 2017 is suitable for use from birth (4 pounds minimum) to 35 pounds, and up to 32” in height; use the included infant insert and wedge for preemies and smaller newborns.