The Stokke Home concept with its modularity lets you choose your preferred components from the product range and design your individual room setting. It is easy to rearrange the modules to suit your ever-changing needs as your baby grows or as you redecorate your home. From birth to 5 years. Welcome to your new home!
*This collection includes the Bed, Cradle, and ChangerSooth your baby to sleep with a soft swaying motion
A crib, a changing station and a playhouse in one
The Crib is the heart of the Stokke Home nursery. Together with Cradle, Changer and Dresser, it offers countless possibilities for designing the perfect room for your newborn. A home within a home especially for your baby. The clean lines of the Crib, together with its distinct house shape turn this Crib into the centerpiece of the nursery. Stokke offers a range of textiles designed to create a protective and calm ambiance for your baby, or a playhouse for your child. Not only is the concept ideal for your newborn as well as your growing child but it is also flexible enough to be customized no matter the size of your nursery. Once it is safe for the baby to climb in and out of the Crib, you can remove one side panel for easy access. When your child outgrows the Crib around the age of 5, you can continue using it as a sofa and playhouse.
Main product of the Stokke Home concept:
- Suitable from birth to about 5 years.
- Height adjustable mattress bottom makes lifting your child in and out easier.
- Removable side panel for easy access.
- The house shape allows for individualization.
- Rods in the side panels and slots in the mattress base provide maximum air circulation.
- Made from durable solid beech wood and formaldehyde reduced MDF.
- Mattress sold separately.
- Everything you need within arms reach when Cradle and Changer are placed on the Crib.
- The Cradle inside Crib creates a protective and calm ambience for your baby.
- Stokke Home Crib (mattress sold separately)
Materials:European Beech Formaldehyde reduced MDFProduct Dimensions: (length x height x width) in cm/in: 137cmx164x75/54x64,5x29,5
Product weight in kg/lbs: 35/77 (two boxes)
Suitable for age: From newborn to about 5 years old
The soft, light textiles of the cradle give your baby plenty of airflow and a cozy environment to rest, sleep and dream. At nighttime, keep your baby close by your bed the cradles small footprint allows you to fit it into any sized bedroom. The cradles light weight makes it ideal for daybed usage just move it from one room to another to keep your baby close.
Part of the Stokke Home concept:
- Sooth your baby to sleep with a soft swaying motion.
- A day and night time cradle for the first months (max. 9kg/19,8 lbs).
- Exceptional airflow with soft, light textiles and perforated mattress base.
- Small footprint for mobility and space efficiency.
- The textiles can be machine washed (40 Celsius/ 104 Fahrenheit).
- Made from durable solid beech wood.
- Everything you need within arms reach when the Cradle and Changer are placed on the Bed.
- The Cradle used inside Bed creates a protective and calm ambiance for your baby.
- The Cradle stand transforms into a play table by turning the Changer upside-down and placing it on the cradle stand.
- Cradle textile, foam mattress, wooden stand.
Materials: Cradle textile: Linen / Cotton / Polyester voile, Fill: PU foam and polyester fiber, Cradle stand: European beech
Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 81x73x50/32x28.5x20
Product weight in kg/lbs: 7/15,5
Suitable for weight in kg/lbs: Up to 9kg/20lbs
The flexible Changer attaches to the dresser, the bed and the cradle stand
The changer is a versatile component that can be used on top of the Dresser, Bed or Cradle stand, and attaches safely to all components. Protective sides and a padded mattress offer a safe and comfortable place to change your baby. The height of the Changer encourages eye-contact and you can choose both a sideways or parent facing position depending on the base unit and room setting. The included storage box keeps essentials close at hand and can be attached to any side of the Changer. When your child is older, the Changer transforms into a play table by simply turning the Changer upside-down and placing it onto the cradle stand
Part of the Stokke Home concept:
- The Changer attaches safely to the Bed with self-locking handles.
- Keep essentials close at hands with the mobile storage box.
- Water repellent padded mattress, easy to keep clean.
- Soft, Protective sides around the baby.
- Suitable for max. 15kg/33lbs.
- Made from formaldehyde reduced MDF.
- Complete changing and storage unit together with Dresser.
- Everything you need within arms reach when Changer is placed on the Bed.
- The Changer transforms into a play table by turning the Changer upside-down and placing it on the cradle stand.
- Changer top, padded mattress and storage box.