The Tripp Trapp chair, created in 1972 by thedesigner Peter Opsvik, has never been bettered. In 1972, revolution was a fact. Back then no one had seen anything like the Tripp Trapp, and almost 40 years later it is still unique: the only childs chair that can take you from baby to adult, keeping you secure and comfortable all the way.
The Tripp Trapp designers inspiration came from watching his own young son, Tor, struggle to find a comfortable position to sit in at their family table. Having grown out of his old-fashioned high-chair, but still far too small to sit on an adults chair, Tor was left dangling his legs and struggling to reach the table.
If using for a baby, we strongly suggest the "Baby Set & tray" for additional security
- Stable footrest that supports a childs feet and allows it to sit at the correct height
- Unique depth adjustability ensures his or her feet and back can be perfectly supported.
- Can adjust to custom fit your childs body, enabling comfortable and natural ergonomic sitting, at any age up to a 300 LB adult
- Easy to wipe clean, made of sturdy cultivated European beechwood
- JPMA certified includes a 5 point safety harness and is suitable from 6 months with optional baby set (sold separately) to adult.
- Box includes extended gliders, Allen wrench, parts assembly and user instructions
*Please note this item is not available for international shipping.