KENDALL THE KALE is a chewable vegetable-shaped baby toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of Hevea rubber. Soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands.
The kale is water-rich and full of minerals. Its soft ramifications will help your baby develops its sense of touch.
Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age with KENDALL THE KALE.
Our fruits and veggies are designed with no holes so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mold is created!
No Holes = No Mold
- Made from 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
- Ecological, biodegradable, and eco-friendly
- Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free
- Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more
- Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Designed in Barcelona / Made in Morocco
- Due to the use of natural rubber, there may be minor variations in color and shape