Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone. Perfect for traveling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag. Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills! The silicone lid fits securely over the top of your Haakaa breast pump, keeping it free of airborne dust and providing further protection of your precious breast milk!
How to use your breast pump:
- Easy to clean.
- Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
- Dishwasher safe BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
- Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China
- Sterilize your pump (caps are available online to purchase â€“ caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple â€“ make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction â€“ you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.