After 10 years of pioneering comfort and ergonomic design in baby carriers, Ergobaby has worked with midwives, baby wearing consultants and parents to create the Four Position 360 Carrier.
This Carrier offers the standard carry positions of front-inward, hip, and back with the added option of an ergonomically seated, front-outward position.
The Four Position carrier will grow with you and your baby so you can experience the world together, both comfortably and ergonomically.
- Padded shoulder straps
- Extendable back panel
- Sleeping hood for support and sun protection
- Even weight distribution between hips and shoulders
- Ergonomic adjustable seat
- Wide Velcro waistband for added support
- Weight limit: 45 lbs
Ages and Stages:
- 0-4 Months 7-12 lbs - Front-inward with Infant Insert (sold separately)
- Ergobaby's Infant Insert encourages healthy hips by placing baby in a frog-leg position. It also ensures baby's comfort by contouring around baby's curved spine, fully supporting baby's head.
- Because babies develop at different rates, the Infant Insert should be used until baby has head and neck control, and can comfortably sit in the carrier in an ergonomic, frog-leg, knee-to-knee position.
- 4-24 Months 12-26.9 lbs - Front-inward without Infant Insert
- Front inward without Infant Insert once baby has strong head and neck control and can sit comfortably in the natural frog-leg position with Carrier supporting from knee to knee.
- 5-12 Months 14-22 lbs - Front-outward
- Front outward once baby has strong head and neck control. Recommended for limited duration of time only while baby is awake, and turn baby inward if showing signs of over-stimulation or sleepiness.
- 6-24 Months 17.2-26.9 lbs - Hip
- Hip Carry without Infant Insert once baby has strong head and neck control and can sit in a natural frog position.
- 6-36 Months 17.2-45 lbs - Back
- Back Carry without Infant Insert once baby has strong head and neck control and fits in Carrier in frog-leg position from knee to knee.
- Back carry is ideal for taller and larger babies, to give baby a fun view of the world, and comfortable for parents for longer duration of carrying.