Foonf is Clek's no-compromise convertible child seat - introducing revolutionary safety technology, innovative convenience features, and recyclable.
Best-In-Class Safety Features
EXTENDED REAR-FACING USE WITH ALL-AROUND PROTECTION
- Extended Rear-Facing Installation: Foonf was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing installation until their 4th birthday.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing foam-lined Headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Rigid Sub-Structure: Foonf is reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: In Rear-Facing mode, Foonf's Anti-Rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision.
The Revolutionary REACT Safety System
REDUCING THE FORCES TRANSMITTED TO YOUR FORWARD-FACING CHILD IN A FRONTAL COLLISION.
In keeping with the American Academy of Pediatrics advice to keep toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2 (or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat), we sought out to design a child seat that reduces the forces on older children in car seats when they transition forward-facing.
The REACT Safety System integrated into every Foonf child seat protects your child much like the crumple zones in the cars we drive one of the most effective innovations in automotive safety.
In a collision, the vehicle comes to an abrupt stop, but the child continues to move at the same speed. The less time that it takes for the child to come to a complete stop, the higher the forces exerted on the child. The REACT Safety System allows that sudden change in momentum to happen over a longer period of time through a series of controlled events. Foonf is designed to ride down the collision crumpling the aluminum honeycomb and absorbing energy from the collision resulting in less force transferred to the child.
Designed for Comfort and Convenience + Styled to Match Child's Individuality
FEATURING CLEK'S SIGNATURE RIGID-LATCH INSTALLATION AND A NARROW WIDTH PROFILE,FOONF ACTUALLY MAKES A PARENT'S JOB EASIER.
- Rigid-LATCH Forward-Facing Installation: Over 80% of child seats in North America are not used properly. Hands down the easiest Forward-Facing installation in its class, Foonf's Rigid-LATCH system makes proper Forward-Facing installation effortless.
- Improved Rear-Facing Installation:Unique design improves Rear-Facing installation with an easy-access belt path, small footprint and Anti-Rebound Bar that provide a snug installation with ease.
- Smooth Recline: Foonf includes an easy-to-engage, smooth recline function, making each ride more comfortable.
- Foonf boasts a narrow width under 17 in. (43 cm) at its widest point and 13 in. (33 cm) at the base making 3-across seating possible.
- GREENGUARD Select Certified: Crypton Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria. Not included with drift. Learn more about the GREENGUARD certification here.
- Approved for use in Aircraft: Learn more about child safety on airplanes here.
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in. (32 cm)
- Seating Height: 21.526 in. (54.5-66 cm)
- Harness-Slot Height: 817 in. (25.4-43.2 cm)
- Width: 13-17 in. (33-43 cm)
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing: 33 in. (84 cm)
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing: 25.7528.75 in. (65-72 cm)
- Seat Weight in Forward-Facing: 32 lb (14.5 kg)
- Seat Weight in Rear-Facing: 36 lb (16.3 kg)
Yes, it is true. Clek products are recyclable 100% of every part and piece. Recycle your seat after you are finished using it or if it has been in an accident.
*In order to receive the complimentary 2-year extended warranty, car seat must be registered online within 90 days of purchase.*
Unable to ship to AK or HI without additional freight. Quote will be provided and charged separately!