Clek's new compact convertible car seat equipped with safety from every angle - Extended rear-facing, Energy-absorbing crumple technology, and Advanced side-impact safety!
Fllo is tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Fabrics (except drift) and is designed with best-in-class width at 17 inches, providing space to fit 3-across easily.
Industry-Leading Safety Features
EXTENDED REAR-FACING USE WITH ADVANCED SIDE-IMPACT PROTECTION AND AUTOMOTIVE INSPIRED SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
- Extended Rear-Facing Installation: Fllo was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use.
- Steel Anti-Rebound Bar: Fllo comes with a Steel Anti-Rebound Bar, which improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your childs head from impact in the event of a collision.
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection: Fllo was designed to protect the child's head in a side-impact collision through:
- Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing EPP foam-lined headrest connected to the frame using steel rods ensures maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to your child.
- Metal Substructure: Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in the child seat.
Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT)
REDUCING THE FORCES TRANSMITTED TO YOUR CHILD IN A COLLISION
Integrated into every Clek Fllo is an Aluminum Honeycomb Safety System designed to reduce the forces transmitted to a forward-facing child in a collision. Fllo's Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers force away from the child and to the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base.
- Improved compact design sits lower in vehicle for improved visibility and ingress/egress.
- Fllo boasts a best-in-class narrow width under 17 in. at its widest.
- Integrated Flip foot for rear-facing installation.
- Base of child seat measures 13 in. wide for improved installation in difficult vehicle seating positions, like deep bucket seats and centre seating positions.
- Anti-rebound bar nests into flat part of vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease (and is removable for a more upright installation for extended rear-facing).
- Approved for use in aircraft.
GREENGUARD Select Certified
Crypton Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria. Not included with drift.
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
- Harness-Slot Height: 1017 in.
- Width: 13-16.9 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing: 32.5 in.
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing: 23.5-27 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Forward-Facing: 24 in.
- Height Measurement in Forward-Facing: 26-31 in.
- Seat Weight: 25 lb (28 lb with Anti-Rebound Bar)
Unable to ship to outside of the continental US without additional freight. Quote will be provided and charged separately!