Designed specifically for all-terrain performance, the Bugaboo Buffalo is a must for parents who love to discover. Whether that's blazing a trail through the urban jungle - or cross-country. Bugaboo's latest stroller is at home in the city as it is on tougher trails.
Versatile, robust and spacious, the one piece fold Bugaboo Buffalo has multiple luggage options, a high and spacious seat and an extendable sun canopy for extra protection against the elements. So no matter how rough your expedition, it will always be a smooth ride.
As the inventors of the world's first modular stroller, we are pioneers in our industry, setting the standards and trends for the rest to follow. All our strollers are the epitome of Dutch design: simple, innovative and functional. Our engineers apply innovative thinking, well thought-through design and vast years of experience to ensure exceptional performance and quality in each one. Simply put: we make smart strollers for smart parents.
Generation after generation can explore the world from one single Bugaboo stroller. Because we build our strollers to last for years, but design them for day-to-day use. ItÃƒÂ¢€Ã¢â€žÂ¢s the reason we only use durable materials and quality fabrics - and why we created an extensive range of complementary accessories. ItÃƒÂ¢€Ã¢â€žÂ¢s also the reason we made it easy for you to convert your stroller for different ages or different journeys. ThatÃƒÂ¢€Ã¢â€žÂ¢s why we believe our strollers offer extraordinary value... for what you value most.
We design all our wheels specifically to suit the journeys they will make. This ensures that you and your child will experience the smoothest ride possible as you glide up and down pavements and along bumpy roads. While excellent shock absorption, one-handed steering and a seamless 360Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Âº turn in the tightest of spaces just make life so much easier. Why walk when you can float?
- spacious bassinet and seat; suitable from birth up to 3 years (17 kg / 37.5 lbs)*
- precision-stitched faux leather handlebar and carry handle
- five point harness with height adjustable shoulder straps
- one hand operation to recline, reverse and release the seat
- mattress with aerated inlay
- 10ÃƒÂ¢€Ã‚Â swivel wheels & 12ÃƒÂ¢€Ã‚Â rear wheels with foam filled tires
- bag hooks to hang your bag (up to 6 kg certified)
- all fabrics machine washable
- weight (chassis, wheels, seat): 12.3 kg / 27.1 lbs
- folded lwh: 88x54x34 cm / 35x21x13ÃƒÂ¢€Ã‚Â
- unfolded width: 60 cm / 24ÃƒÂ¢€Ã‚Â
- underseat bag: 35 l / 9.2 gal
*the Bugaboo Buffalo is engineered to be robust - tested up to a total seat load of 23 kg / 50 lbs, with a maximum weight of the child of 17kg / 37.5 lbs